« Home | Spys weoponsThe spys weopons A spy always has a p... » | Spy's IdeasHow to get escape when you are captured... » | How to get top secret information to another agent... » | CodesThe cipher a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q... » | The gear you need What you need Here' s the... » | GearWhere to find gear You can probably find gear ... » | How to be a spy Be searios. A spy can be ... » | There is a game is a game you can play to help you... » | Good spyingGood spying takes skill, but if you pra... »

If people acuse you of having a agency and you don't

What you need to say
Tell them that you don't have an agency. If that doesn't work wich it probably won't I've been there my self. Just go on and forget about it. I've been acused becouse I like to spy on people, trying my skills, testing them out. That's how I have this blog.